epa Job Openings
Thank you for your interest in working for epa european pressphoto agency.
If you wish to apply for a position you can reach our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently we are seeking for a
HR ASSISTANT (m/f/d)
to join our team in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The HR Administrative is partially and in close cooperation with the Director of International Human Resources responsible for the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties:
- Preparation and handling of the payroll for the employees in Germany and abroad in coordination with various payroll services
- Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system
- Recordkeeping of holidays, sick days and overtime
- Recruitment and HR project management support
- Interaction with the international staff and social partners
- Cooperation with the epa works council in close coordination with the Director of International Human Resources
- Preparation of social security and wage tax audits
- Maintaining employees data protected records
- General handling of employees' insurances and fonds
- Handling of the epa Jobticket
- Handling of safety & security issues
- Work and residence permits management
- Preparation of HR-related statistics
- Assessment of training requirements
- Participation in Administration meetings, safety at work committee meetings and meetings with the works council
- High School Diploma and certificate/s on Human Resources or related fields
- Prior experience in Human Resources, ideally in an international environment
- Fluency in English and German. Other languages would be considered a plus
- Good knowledge of labor laws and social security regulations
- Experience in handling payroll with DATEV software
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Google and others)
- Trustworthiness and accuracy
- A service-oriented but assertive attitude with strong and intercultural communication skills
- Absolute discretion & loyalty
- A friendly manner
- Capability to work independently
Candidacies should be addressed to the Human Resources Department (email@example.com) accompanied by a curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation, both in English, no later than September 30, 2021.
With effect from October 2021, we are looking for a
VIDEO EDITOR (m/f/d) -full time-
in epa's branch office in Madrid, Spain.
The ideal candidate will have solid journalistic and visual judgement, experience in video editing and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. Knowledge of motion design and animation is also desirable.
The successful applicant will reinforce our editorial operation in Madrid and form part of a global service that provides 24 hour video coverage of news, features and sport, as well as special coverages and new products.
- Receiving and editing videos coming from all around the world in coordination with colleagues from other departments.
- Working closely with colleagues to delegate tasks and ensure a smooth and efficient workflow in line with the pace demanded by the news schedule
- Developing creative ideas within a growing audiovisual team.
- Producing news features according to editorial guidelines
- Producing animations and motion graphics for special stories
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism or equivalent university degree
- Three years of experience in journalism, video editing and content creation.
- Experience in motion graphics would be an advantage.
- Fluency in Spanish and English. Knowledge of other languages is an added bonus.
- Grasp of current affairs and ability to identify important news stories as well as check facts and sources
- Permission to work in Spain/EU
Please address your application including a letter of motivation and CV, both in English, to epa's Human Resources department (firstname.lastname@example.org) not later than September 30, 2021. Please include the application code: VEM 1.